Slow Summer


i apologized for the lack of posts over the school year and now i apologize for the lack of posts over the summer... I really have no excuse other than i'm lazy. running a blog is too much work!!! i'd rather just shop at vintage and thrift stores - which i've done an abundance of in my free time. This summer i practically bought myself an entirely new wardrobe and most of it cost under $10. Besides the shopping i've been dabbling in sewing and riding my bike around with ARI i've also read a few books, (Go ask Alice,The Answer is Always Yes, and The Perks of Being a Wallflower) i'm usually not one for teen books but i am 15 after all.

1. From my grandmother 2. From my grandmother (They're 50 years old!) 3. Garage Sale 4.5.6.&7. all from my grandmother and 8. thrifted

Vintage velvet/rhinestone 80's dress, $3

Vintage 50's chiffone dress, $25

Vintage Metallic Blouse, $3

Vintage Hand tailored emerald jacket, $7

Vintage leather bomber, $8
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...