Meet Wendy,

You can see visit her blog, Hand it Over, Here


what is your favorite piece of clothing you own?
I can't decided between my navy blazer and the red studded t-strap heels Arabelle made me.

favorite designer?
As of after New York Fashion Week, I think either William Rast or Rebecca Taylor.

What have you been listening to lately?
I listen to a lot of Of Montreal and the Killers

what's life like in san francisco?
Well the weather is super capricious, one moment its Indian summer and the next day its freezing. However aside from not knowing what to wear, San Francisco is the coolest city ever. Everyone is so different and you always meet someone interesting. And theres really no limitation on how you express yourself, come on- its San Francisco!

why did you start this awesome blog?
Well, I remember clicking on some link on some forum which brought me to a really great fashion blog. Thats when I decided I need to make one.



what's your favorite cheap store?
The cheapest place I go to is Thrift Town or Forever 21.

who are your fashion icons?
My permanent fashion icon is Mary Kate because I would always kill for what she's wearing on her feet.

do you want a career in fashion? if so, what?
I would so love to but the high school I am attending is basically preparatory for majors in English, Math, Science and such.

what kind of grades do you get at school?
I'm actually very uptight about grades and I get mostly A's but always a B in math. Its Asian failing!



where do you want to live?
I'm studying French so of course I'd love to live in Paris. I went with my aunt last summer and I've been missing it since.

what is your favorite blog?
My favorite blog is Knight Cat, Karla's Closet, and Lookbook.

how much do you spend on clothes a month?
Probably about $100 and a little more.

do you do anything extracurricular (instrument, sports, art. etc.)?
I paint and I used to do gymnastics and track.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...