Finally you 16!

My birthday was yesterday, the 21st and i'm sixteen. No drivers license - yet. But i do have two new fashion books that i will be posting more about in the future. Today i ran a few errands on S. Congress and began packing for Mexico! I'm leaving tomorrow for a couple weeks to visit our house in central Mexico and i'm debating whether or not to take my laptop... I'm sort of looking forward to being "unplugged", if that were to be the case then i'd be making only a few posts from internet cafe type places with three foot monitors from the nineties.

Yesterday my mom and I payed a visit to Neiman Marcus Last call and i spent my time trying on silver lace up Chanel wedges, gold Manolo booties, and a wicked Balmain S/S 08 dress. i didn't bother with the less expensive collections because i figured they be a little bit too Lauren Conrad "Rich mall girl" for my taste. I left empty handed, but thats what happens with a high fashion junkie whose budget runs far below $560.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...