London Street Style...Pale Pink and Peonies

"Two-for-a-Fiver", "A lovely Rhodi for a Pound", "4 Herbs for 4 Pound". Ahhh its all the fun of the Columbia Road Flower market on a Sunday morning. I can't decide which is prettier- her dress (from Spitalfields market) or those peonies, my most favourite flower in the whole world. Or the feather earring. Singular- she was only wearing one in her right ear.... I suspect if I tried to wear just one earring now, my friends would ask if I forgot to put the other one in when I was getting ready!

p.s. Her peonies are much prettier than the ones I ended up with: mine are unhatched- I was working on the basis that it is nicer to have fresh flowers for longer rather than for only a couple of days- but looking at them now, I have serious doubts that they will open up. The leaves look kind of dead. There are no signs of life in the buds. They may remain Unhatched Forever. No wonder I got a few strange looks from people on the tube on the way home- "She actually paid money for them?!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...