Running With The Fash Pack....Paris Fashion Week A/W 2010

The adorable Anne-Catherine, from Luxembourg, who is in her first year studying fashion design in Paris. I met Anne-Catherine twice during Paris Fashion Week and both times she looked great.

It is fantastic and exciting to be able to see (and photograph) all the women wearing head-to-toe designer at fashion weeks, but what really inspires me are girls like Anne-Catherine who clearly adore fashion, and are able to put together uncontrived looks on a budget. I love seeing and chatting to girls (Rowan, Peony, Audrey, Tracy all spring to mind) who successfully mix vintage with high street and designer. Funnily enough, these are the girls I most like to photograph as well!
Adore Anne-Catherine's super short haircut and her bowler hat. She is fuelling my current obsession with all things hat related!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...