Bleach Online

The past month has been hectic to say the least. I haven't had a chance to do a post on my recent internship until now but I'm excited to say that as of late January I began an internship with Austin Based Bleach Online. Bleach is an internet based quarterly fashion magazine focusing on fashion, art, music, and culture. In many ways it is the epitome of Austin's fashion community showcasing the work of various photographers, musicians, stylists, make up artists and designers. I am immensely happy to have the chance to work with people like Jacqueline Fernandez of mod + mode + makeup, Tiffany Diane of Austin is Burning, Maggie Martine and a whole list of other innovators on the forefront of Austin's fashion scene. The latest issue of bleach is set to be released March 31st 2011. You can view past issues BleachOnline.com.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...