Dilemma: July jacket from Isabel Marant


Ok, this is a luxury-Dilemma. My first love was the turquoise July jacket, but in a impulse I bought the July jacket from net-a-porter. But I still could not get the original July jacket out of my head.... especially because this one has the same neckline detail as the Flana jackets. So now I am thinking about selling this one and keep the money apart to purchase the original one. The only problem is that I don't know if it will be up for sale in the future and now I tried the jacket with some of my clothes I come to the conclusion I can wear it in so many ways! Well, at least some eye-candy for all of you and what do you think, keep it or sell it?

Please don't mail me about purchasing this jacket, it's up on Ebay and Marktplaats.nl, so you can find the ad there, I don't check my blog-mail very often!



jacket: Isabel Marant July jacket exclusive for net-a-porter
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...