New buy: Stick with your first love: the Isabel Marant Reilly jacket



The Reilly/ July (they call them both names) jacket from Isabel Marant was my favourite item from the SS2011 collection, but the price tag and the fact I already owned many special jackets kept me from buying it. So when the sale started I was again in doubt whether I should go after this jacket. I decided to do so and ended up buying my second choice, the NAP july jacket. But that one made me realise even more that second best even wasn't enough. As if it was faith I ended up finding this beauty quite soon and with 20 % off, so my patience is rewarded!
Here some pics to show the beautyfull datails that not only makes this a amazing jacket, but also a true piece of art!








jacket: Isabel Marant Reilly/ July jacket ss 2011
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...