I love the skull scarf

When Alexander Mcqueen came out with the skull scarf in 2005 Kate Moss was spotted with one, everybody wanted the skull scarf. Most people thought that it would pass over, but four years later the scarf is still extremely populair.
So populair that when I wanted to buy my second scarf, a black one with white skulls I had to search high and low to find one. Online they were all sold out, in London too. Ebay was too scary to buy. Finally I found him in a boutique in Rome called "Gente" and I love it. I now have a black-red and black-white one.
The scarf makes every look rocker chic and they always fall perfectly around the neck. I already am thinking about buying a third one, I am thinking about purple or electric blue.....

What colour would you choose????

enjoy the pictures with the amazing scarfs!
buy the scarf online at net-a-porter
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...