New York and in Love

I saw the boots. the boots. the only boots. the chloe f/w 07 ones that spurred this Dr. marten comeback and they looked killer walking down Bleeker street beneath a pair of lengthy legs. I was jealous. but it is New York, and fabulous people do live here, right? I have yet to make my way around to the Tom Binns store/ anywhere else of that nature but seeing as I will be in Brooklyn for an entire month, it will soon be checked off my to-do list.


LASTLY, I just popped on to JAK & JIL for a little bit of late night indulgence and all I can say is OMGIVENCHY, what a show. Without having seen anything but one photograph, I am already in awe - can't wait for it to be posted on style.com.
Photos: Style.com. Flair Italy, and JAK&JIL
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...