Kina Klothing: African To A Tee

.
Written By: Nani Hapa—Every now and then, I "discover" (I use the term loosely here) something that is so out of this world cool, that all I can say is: DOPE (sorry mama, sometimes a little bit of slang goes a long way in capturing an emotion). That's how I felt when I saw Kina Klothing's t-shirts (www.kinaklothing.com). Kina Klothing is all about "Pan Afrikan, Art, Bongo Flava, Afro Beat, Taarab, Fashion, Poetry, Sankofa, Jazz, Pop-Culture, Fela Kuti , 60s, 70s, 80s Afrika, HipHop, Illustration, Cassette Tapes, Street, Soul, Vinyl Records, Politics, Animation, Disco, Electronic, Basketball, Fun, Zouk, Bolingo, Photography, Soccer, Play, CDs, mp3s, Graphic Design … everyday people." My personal favorite t-shirt is this one featuring Julius Nyerere; not only would I rock this t-shirt in a heartbeat (I can see myself in this t-shirt, a pair of faded jeans and my curls on the loose at a house party dancing to Congolese music), I would probably fall head over heels in love at first sight with any guy who would is aware enough to wear the Nyerere t-shirt:
.
(Photo Credits: www.KinaKlothing.com)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...