All Hail the Queen




Hello Lovlies!
Spring is just around the corner. Soon, flowers will be blooming, birds will be singing, and beautiful new designs will be ready for you to snatch up at your local department stores. If my fellow fashionistas and I have anything in common, it's that we could literally spend hours on end shopping. However, my recent online ventures have brought me to a troubling conclusion: BRITISH ONLINE SHOPPING IS 1Millionx BETTER THAN AMERICAN SHOPPING!
I happened to stumble across one such site after watching one of my favorite youtube gurus from across the pond. (http://www.youtube.com/user/Foxylocksextensions) She always has the most beautiful, unique clothing. Being the determined shopper that I am, I had to find out where she got all of her lovely tops and jackets.
Welcome, to ASOS.com, my new favorite website. The clothes here are adorable and most are quite affordable on almost any budget. You could really spend days on this site without getting to see all of the wonderful things it has to offer.
And not to worry my fellow Americans, there is a currency converter in the top right corner. These are just a few of my favorite items. Happy shopping!
XOXO
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...