Marc My Words


Hello Lovlies!
Spring is in the air and we all know what that means. New York Fashion Week 2010 is rapidly approaching. The City that Never Sleeps is burning extra midnight oil as it prepares for fashion's biggest event of the season. Runways are full of new designs that will set the tone for the clothing we all wear in the coming months.
In mid-September one of my favorite designers introduced his Spring Ready To Wear line and I am very excited about the collection. Yes ladies, I'm talking about none other than Marc Jacobs.


Known for his quirky yet stylishly chic designs, Marc Jacobs is ready to take our breath away once again. Always fashion-forward, his Spring RTW line is no exception. Full of ruffles, bold patterns, brocaded fabric, corsets and tailored coats, the collection calls to mind the classiness of the WWII Era combined with all of the whimsical nature we expect from Jacob's pieces.
I've selected just a few of my favorite looks from the line to show my readers (although, I do love them all). You can view the entire collection here:http://nymag.com/fashion/fashionshows/2010/spring/main/newyork/womenrunway/marcjacobs/index1.html#
Which looks are your favorites, let me know! I personally would kill to get my hands on this amazing military jacket and green ruffle-skirt!



XOXO
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...