Blogger award

I got this award from Nathalie from Style Safari, one of my favourite new blogs! She has a complete travel theme in her blog, very creative!



But I have to do something to deserve the award :p I have to follow some rules:

The rules are:
1. Thank the blogger who gave you the award
2. Place the award on your blog
3. Link the person who nominated you
4. Share 7 facts about yourself
5. Nominate 7 other bloggers


So here seven facts about me:

1. I think most people already know, but I am a dentist, not an assistant, but really the dentist, and yes patiënts are often surprised by that too! And I decided to become one when I was five.

2. I am featured in the Yes magazine with an interview and photoshoot, I will post pictures soon!

3. Besides fashion I am very interested in art and soon I will incorporate this part of me in my blog too.

4. I have a rabbit and his name is Puk, he walks around in my home and when my boyfriend isn't at home he sleeps next to me in the bed, else he sleeps besides the bed and wakes me up in the morning by jumping on me. And he understands commands!

5. I am going to New York with my five best friends in May and I can't wait. One of them lived there for three months and knows all the places to be, and the bouncers too, so we don't have to stand in line!!!

6. I have a boyfriend for 8,5 years and I am still crazy about him, and he thinks I am crazy, because I love to look at blogs so much.

7. I have a Balenciaga addiction; I now have five and one on its way to me! And although they kinda look the same, I just can't get enough of them....

So here my seven fabulous bloggers, if you don't know them already, you should definetly take a look!!!!!
1. mystyleoffashion.blogspot.com
2. this chicksgotstyle
3. comeovertothedarksidewehavecandy
4. copper-and-curls
5. mode-rosa
6. chouchou-robine
7. mystyleoffashion


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...