Blogger drawings

Besides fashion I really love to paint and draw. Lately I haven't drawn a lot, so I now want to pick it up again and combine my love for fashion with my love for drawing. So, from now on I want to make drawings from favourite blogger outfits. I already started with two. The first is Chiara from the blonde salad, I really love her blog and her bags. And I am truly in love with her Horace skull scarf! The second is from Caroline Blomst from Carolinefeber.se. I cannot find the link to the original pic, but when I am home, I will add the pic.

For people who also want a drawing:
- please post the link to your blog in "comments"
- the picture should show enough details.
- your head should be on it, I do not like a "headless" drawing, hehe



Original picture: click here click on drawing to see full size



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...