For sale: YSL Arty rings all sold

A while ago I bought a bunch of YSL arty rings in Italy. They came together as a necklace, so I had to buy them all. I kept a few, but also want to sell some because now I have some double ones. I got them all in one box, so I don't have a separate small ysl box with it. I bought them in person in the YSL store, so they are guaranteed authentic.


1: Arty Enamel ring turqoise,, size 7 (diameter 20 mm) price: 100 euro (retail 125 euro) (SOLD)
2: Arty Dots ring green, size 7 (diameter 19 mm) price: 100 euro (retail 125 euro) (SOLD)
3: Arty Oval ring Pink, (SOLD)
4: arty flowers ring, size 7 (diameter 20 mm) price: 80 euro (retail 125 euro)(SOLD)
5: arty flowers ring purple, no size readable (diameter 18 mm) price 80 euro (retail 125 euro)(SOLD)

I have thin fingers and these ring fit me best on my indexfinger (wijsvinger) people with thicker fingers will fit them on their middle/ring finger

Prices are without shipping costs. I can sent insured or non insured, but I am not resposible for non insured lost packages.
Payment via bank transfer only, I had some bad experiences with Paypal, I am sorry.

If you are interested or have questions please mail me angela_dbz@hotmail.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...