New house: my very first art!

As I told before, I bought a house! I am very buisy finishing the last details. One of my wishes was to buy some art!
I am very in love with my two Anton Heyboer paintings. He is a Dutch artist who passed away a few years ago. He was also famous because he had a very disserent lifestyle: He lived with five wives, very hippie-like. We visited his house in den Ilp and were assisted by his lovely fifth wife.



It is not everyones taste but I love it!It has so much colour and I can't stop looking at it! I paint myself (realistic) and know how hard it is to create a abstract painting, you really have to empty your head, it is a true gift! I really want to, but so far I am only good at realistic work, I hope to develop abstract skills in the future! I will place them in the kitchen-area as you can see in the pictures.
His inspiration was the Vinkeveense plassen (a lake) where he he was hidden during World War II
Other painters I love are: Karel Appel, Corneille and Herman Brood

Paintings: Vinkeveen by Anton Heyboer
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...