Outfit: Connecting to nature

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

When you live in a city like Amsterdam it is sometimes hard to get your shot of "green". Luckily the Sarphatipark is in walking distance from my home. I always feel so calm when I see all that green beauty and my outfit almost seems to blend in with the late winter colours. And I always feel happy to wear this cardigan, because my gran made it. I always feel like I am carrying a piece of her with me when I am wearing it. I can't wait till she is back in Holland!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
without the cardigan....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

bought flowers to take "nature" into my home ;)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wool cardigan: knitted by my grandmother
Blouse: Sandro
Scarf: Louis Vuitton
Vest: Zara
Pants: ASOS
Shoes: H&M
Purse: Marc Jacobs
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...