Outfit: The perfect black trousers


For my 5-piece french wardrobe I really needed the perfect black pants.
I had one that had the perfect model for my body from Zara, but it was completely worn. I kinda hate buying pants because my hips really irritate me at those times.
But, I decided to search from now on for the best pants I could find to stop the pants from being the least appealing item in my wardrobe.
After a search in shops and online I found the perfect ones from Isabel Marant Etoile, wich is funny, because I wasn't planning to buy from her line(already bought too many items from her...), but they were just the nicest around!

PS. I am working on my first home-DIY! Hope to show it soon.



Jacket: Zara
Top: Cos
Purse: Balenciaga
Pants: Etoile Isabel Marant
Shoes: Neill Barrett
Glasses: Ray Ban
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...