Home: Droog design hare doormat


When I saw this bunny (ok it's actually a hare, but who cares?) doormat I just couldn't keep it out of my head. Design + animals, especially bunny's are just my soft spot. It is from Droog design, a Dutch designing company who just designs the most beautiful and funny pieces.

Also high on my list is this shadylace parasol, I just love that bird on top and can imagine myself underneath it with the light coming through the leaf pattern. And this swing would instantly make me feel like a disney-princess, sadly we don't have a suitable tree!
And every time I make pics I can't keep myself from making some bunny pictures, they are so funny and cute when they are curious!
I think Pien and Puk agree with ee this is a pretty cool doormat!



Hare doormat: Droog
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...