Outfit: Leather shorts


Today I finally wore two of my trouble-items: The LV Speedy and my zara brown leather short.
The problem with the speedy was that six years ago almost nobody was wearing a speedy and I thought of it as a nice classic piece, but a few years ago you saw so many girls here in Amsterdam wearing them I almost began to feel uncomfortable with it. I also have trouble with very visible logo's and a outfit has to be very minimal to wear something that shouts a brand so loud. but colour-wise it matches great with the shorts!
The problem with the shorts is that brown often makes very mature and oldfashioned. But I think I solved that problem with my grey blazer, you don't see those colours often together, but I like it.



Blazer: Stella McCartney
T-shirt: Cos
Ring: YSL
Shorts: Zara
Purse: Louis Vuitton
Shoes: Asos
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...