Jennifer Love Hewitt Single Again


Set your engines, Gents: Jennifer Love Hewitt is love-deprived once more.

A rep for the Party of Five actress has confirmed that the star recently split from her boyfriend, actor/director Alex Beh, after less than a year of dating. Hewitt, 32, began a romance with Beh last July, shortly her public split from actor Jamie Kennedy, her ex-Ghost Whisperer co-star.

The actress chronicled her ups-and-downs in the love department in the 2010 book The Day I Shot Cupid, which saw Jennifer sharing dating advice based on her past relationships with a series of high-profile men. After all, the beauty’s been linked to everyone from TV host Carson Daly to singer John Mayer and actor Joey Lawrence.

“I absolutely don’t say in the book that I know how to necessarily keep the perfect relationship or that I have found the perfect relationship yet. All I say in the book is that I would like to be the reader’s kindred spirit in the dating world,” she told TV Guide last year. “There has not been a relationship that I regret. I absolutely have learned something from every single person I’ve spent time with.”

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...