Kendra Wilkinson "Glad" to Go Home on DWTS

http://www.usmagazine.com/uploads/assets/articles/40862-kendra-wilkinson-im-glad-to-go-home-on-dwts/1304521500_kendra-290.jpgTime to hang up the dancing shoes!

Kendra Wilkinson was voted off Dancing with the Stars Tuesday night, but don't feel too bad for the 25-year-old reality star.

"You know, I'm happy we got this far," she told Us Weekly. "I'm glad we ended now. I'm proud of where we came from, I'm proud of where we got to and how we got here -- I'm just proud. I'm very happy."

Wilkinson credited her NFL hubby, Hank Baskett, for giving her strength throughout the competition. "Hank was my spine. He was my backbone… He was that inhaler that I needed!"

She admitted she'll miss her partner, Louis Van Amstel, as well as the glamorous life DWTS provided. "The best hair, the best makeup, the best costumes," she gushed. "I mean, you can't get more glamorous than when you are on Dancing with the Stars. . . This is the one time I actually feel like Barbie and I act like Barbie -- but this is where the journey ends and I'm back to being a stay at home mom."

Wilkinson and Baskett, 28, have a 16-month-old son together, Hank IV. So is she looking forward to getting back to fulltime motherhood? "I am! Oh, right now I am missing baby Hank so much. That's all I'm thinking about right now. Getting back to him, picking him up from out of his crib and just eating him up."

Credit: Us Magazine
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...