Kristin Cavallari Talks Proposal, Wedding, Kids

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/2011/05/04/Kristin-cavallari_4_27_2011_E1D60639888.jpgIt's official: Kristin Cavallari is engaged and she's sharing all the details of her fairy-tale engagement and future plans with Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler in the new issue of Life & Style.

On April 24, Jay got down on one knee as the sun was setting in the sky over Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, and asked Kristin, his girlfriend of eight months, to be his wife. "I couldn't be happier," Kristin, 24, tells Life & Style exclusively. "I don't have to date anymore!"

Kristin had a feeling a proposal was coming but Jay made sure to keep it a surprise. "When he opened the ring box, it took me a second to say yes because I was in such shock," Kristin says of her reaction to the 5.2-carat Asscher-cut diamond ring. " I was just staring at the ring and thinking, Oh my God, it's absolutely beautiful!"

Kristin says it was her "dream proposal" however she won't be rushing into an over-the-top wedding anytime soon. "It'll be about a year engagement and then I want a classic and traditional wedding. I can't decide whether I want a small, intimate wedding or a huge wedding -- but it will absolutely not be on TV!" Kristin assures. "If we go with a bigger wedding, then I'll invite some of the Laguna and Hills casts. But if not, then it will probably just be family and really, really close friends."

And while she won't be rushing to the altar, Kristin is already thinking about her future with Jay. "We definitely want kids -- a lot of kids. We want at least three," Kristin tells Life & Style. "I guess we'll take it one pregnancy at a time!"

Credit: Life & Style
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...