5 piece french wardrobe: in retrospective



It is always good to look back at things you did well or in which things you failed.
Looking back at the past three months I am very happy with my five special purchases and I have also found some amazing basics!
First here is the list I made in March + what I bought:
1: embellished sandals ---> bought some from Supertrash, exactly what I was looking for except for the quality, the embellishment is already a bit loose.
2: multicoloured skirt ---> after a long search I finally found the Isabel Marant skirt I wanted for such a long time, it's pure perfection!
3: breathtaking party dress ---> can I say more about this 3.1 Phillip Lim dress?
4: colourfull tank top ---> This Helmut Lang top has only one color but is definitely an eye-catcher! The soft is feathery thin, but feels so luxurious!
5: ?? ---> my Zara pink pants already stretched too much after a few times of wear and are too wide now, I will probably turn them into hotpants, as I like hotpants to be a little bit oversized.
And the Patrizia Pepe jacket is just amazing, wore it three times in one week, it is special, but not too flashy for everyday use!

I can say that everything I was looking for was found, my only small regrets is that the quality of my pants and sandals are not amazing, so they probably won't last very long.
I also bought one thing too much, because I just could not let that amazing Patrizia Pepe jacket pass when it was on sale with 50 % discount... But I made up and sold 2 Isabel Marant jackets, yes I made up big time!

For the summer my wishlist is simple:
Colours, prints and lots of Missoni. And for the basics the perfect black skinny jeans and a light beige Blazer. There are already some amazing items on my way and I am afraid I wont make it with 5 pieces...
My basics list will come up soon!!!


top: Helmut Lang - skirt: Isabel Marant - pants: Zara - jacket: Patrizia Pepe - dress: 3.1 Phillip Lim - sandals: Supertrash
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...