New Summer buy: Missoni dress


The tropical weather has started here, and isn't there a better way to celebrate that than with a missoni dress? I have always dreamed about a missoni dress, but I never found one that had a classic print and shape, degrading colour effect or the right price. So I stuck to my more budget-friendly missoni zig-zag scarfs. And then I found this amazing flame print dress on ebay which answered all my requirements! I always get a kind of adrenaline rush when I find something I am looking for such a long time!
Just a few days before the missoni sale on the outnet, but I decided the chances were small I would find another perfect missoni dress there (little did I know...) So soon I will have a lot of missoni garments and I love it, the perfect knitting, the great colours..... I really needed some WOW-factor summer clothes. Can't wait for my other Missoni treats to arrive!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...