In Muh Balenciaga

I wish, but i bought this dress in hopes that it would look somewhat similar to the S/S 08 dresses. In other news, i've been sewing a good amount for an upcoming fashion show at MexicArte in downtown Austin. The clothes are for the most part tailored to fit me and although i'd consider myself thin, I'm not "model thin" and the other day when a couple of the models tried on the clothes they were literally sagging off their sides! My design parter and I are going to be smothered in heaps of work for the next couple weeks.

ALSO I've been scouting around for summer internships, preferably with a designer. I was considering Alexander Wang or some one else in New York but the only problem is where to stay. I have absolutely no connections in NY so I'm not sure how i could swing that, but we'll see.... If you know of any internships you think might interest me please e-mail me!
x
Isabel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...