These Boots Are Made For....Walkin'


You keep saying you got something for me
Something you call love but confess
You've been a'messin' where you shouldn't 've been a'messin'
And now someone else is getting all your best
Well, these boots are made for walking, and that's just what they'll do
One of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you
Yee Haw!
These boots belong to one of my "100 Strangers". I wrote down his name and promptly lost it :(

However, I do know that he is an actor living in London and his lust-worthy boots are fabulously vintage (is anything not vintage these days?!!)


I photographed my second stranger (above and below) in Covent Garden. He reminds me of Cuba somehow (one of my dreams is to visit Cuba and to photograph the people, the places, the food) and I could imagine him starring in the Alesha Dixon "The Boy Does Nothing" video. That song, the dancing is SMOKIN'! So sexy and well, somehow a bit Cuban.



I love the different moods he gave me in the two photos-I think that's why I love photographing people so much: capturing moments "on film" (well, you know I don't shoot film but you know what I mean) that can never be repeated.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...