Cake Town

I feel like I should be banished from "blogging" seeing that everything I post belongs on a tumblr. No words, just image after image. So I got a tumblr but instead of nixing the blog I'll just try and post all my silly images over there and save the words (I write so few of) for the animal talk. I also got a formspring out of boredom, ask me anything you think I might answer.

Tumblr: HERE
Formspring: HERE

Anyways, I got back from Chicago a little less than a week ago and am still waiting for acceptable photos of my work to surface on facebook. I found a mediocre image of a piece titled Cake Town (lol, right? I'm awful- or maybe brilliant- with titling my work). The piece is made up of a good 15 lbs. of plaster dyed and layered to look like different sediments. Much like the rest of the work I did in Chicago, this piece is purely experimental. I hope to play around more with creating cross sections of "cake" land.


Cake Town
Plaster, Caulk, Baby Trees
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...