Has Megan Fox Had Plastic Surgery...Again?

Hello Lovelies!
Not too long ago, I wrote about Heidi Montag and her plastic surgery fiasco. It appears that I may have a new lady to add to my list
of women who've gone a little...shall we say, "knife happy".
Rumors of surgery are swirling after shocking pictures of Megan Fox appeared in the UK Tabloids Famous and NW.
























Her face, is absolutely terrifying.
She looks almost alien, as if her skin is stretched too tightly over her bones.
I'm not sure how credible these sources are, as I don't live in the UK and know nothing about these tabloids.
These magazines could be a step above The National Enquirer for all I know, but I simply had to write about this.


There is no denying that Megan is a beautiful woman...or at least,
she was. I'll be sure to follow up on this post as I learn more.
What do you all think? Do you believe the reports, has she really gone under the knife,or are these magazines better off used as something to
start a fire on a cold winter day?
(Ladies in the UK, please let me know if these magazines are believable or if they are complete garbage.)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...