New Buy: Isabel Marant Boucle jacket


When I saw all my clothes in my walk in closet, I realised how many basics I have and I have a lot of clothes! I have decided a few weeks ago to spend my money on one special item instead of many items. I now see I have so much more fun with buying one amazing jacket instead of 5 not-so-special ones. These brands that have amazing things, but are still kinda affordable are Rika, Acne, Etoile by Isabel Marant, T by Alexander Wang and Marc by Marc Jacobs.
I always wanted a boucle jacket from Isabel Marant and when I saw the slightly more affordable version from Etoile by Isabel Marant I snapped it up as quick as possible on Net-a-Porter I love how the fabric contains different colours like burgundy and blue if you look really close. Other places to shop Isabel Marant is de Bijenkorf and Buise, a shop on the Cornelis Schuytstraat.
I can't wait to receive my pretty black box!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...