All Dolled Up


Alright lovelies, let's be honest...how many of us girls didn't dream of looking like a Barbie one day?

The beautiful hair, the killer curves, the perfect boyfriend....who could ever ask for more?
Then one day we wake up
,
we look in the mirror,
and we realize...
we don't look like a Barbie after all!

What's that little spot on my face there? Where are my curves?!
Where are my long, flowing locks of golden hair?!

The truth is girls, no one looks like Barbie....not naturally at least :D
How boring would the world be
if we all looked "perfect" all the time?
None of us would be unique and therefore none of us would be beautiful.

Beauty comes in the imperfections, quirks and traits that make us all
individual and special.



Remember that you are beautiful! When you wake up in the morning,
look in the mirror and feel proud of who you are.

Annabella from "A girl should be two things, Classy & Fabulous" is having a "Doll" contest to celebrate her 400 subscribers. I thought it would be fun to enter and to see what I'd look like as a doll...the verdict...
I look fake, but I had a good time getting All Dolled Up!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...