Inspirational Kandee


Hello Lovelies!

This blog is a little bit different from what I normally write, but I have some important things to say to all of you beautiful women and girls out there.

Growing up was difficult for me, as I'm sure it was for many of you. I was a bookworm with glasses, braces and a pile of frizzy hair on my head. Everyday, I'd go to school and I was picked on and bullied by a group of kids who thought it was fun to make me cry. They were relentless and I began to believe that all of the horrible things they said about me were true. Maybe I really was ugly. Maybe everyone did hate me and maybe I really was stupid.

The words things that they said to me haunted me for years.
But ladies, I'm here to tell you that you are all beautiful. NEVER let anyone tell you any different. NEVER let anyone hold you back. There is nothing in the world that you can't be!!!

I want to introduce you to one of the most inspirational people I have ever been blessed enough to watch and hear. Her name is Kandee Johnson and she is a makeup artist. I was lucky enough to come across Kandee's Youtube videos
while watching makeup tutorials one afternoon.
She was bright and bubbly and I just loved to watch her and hear her advice! Sometimes, I'd just watch her videos if I was having a bad day and needed a pick-me-up.
It used to be so easy for me to say: "Yes, my life is so hard! I was made fun of and picked on and blah,blah, blah." But I was so blind and self-centered! My life has been a cakewalk compared to some people, even compared to some of yours, my readers.

Kandee is always so happy and beautiful, you would think that her life has always been peaches and cream! However, this isn't true. Kandee has had an extremely difficult life, but she is such a strong person that she has been able to take all the hard things that have happened to her and turn them into happiness and joy that radiates out to everyone around her!

She has inspired me in so many ways and I would really encourage you to watch this video of her life story. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uxb8zV6QIZw) Ladies, your life is what you make it. Sure, things might not always be sunshine and and roses, but without rainstorms, flowers never grow. Without trials, we never realize our strengths and without struggle, there is no appreciation for the blessings we're given.

It's the hard times, the trying times that build us into the women that we are. We can either break under the pressure of our lives or grow stronger because of it. Never be afraid to dream big and never let anyone tell you that you aren't good enough because ladies, each one of you are a miracle! Each one of you are unique and there will never be anyone else in the world like you. Take your thunderstorms and grow a garden of beautiful roses!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...