Sparkle and Shine

Hello Lovelies!
My idol Marilyn had it right, diamonds are a girls best friend...or at least they were. Right now, sequins are a girls best friend. In my opinion, sequins are like Brussel Sprouts, you either love them or you hate them...there is no in between.

I happen to love sequins, in fact I love anything that sparkles. Tiffany's? Don't get me started. The last time I was in New York, I think I spent close to an hour and a half roaming around the engagement rings. I'm happy to say that I picked my dream ring out of all that they had. Now I just need to find a man who's willing to drop $20,000 on a ring...but I digress.

You can only imagine how excited I was to see all of the sequins hitting the runways this spring! Sequined bags, shirts, pants, jumpers, leggings!!! This spring is a sequin lovers heaven!
Check out this beautiful top by Alice+Olivia, isn't it to die for? I found this on net-a-porter.com and I have to say that I love the outfit idea that they came up with. I'm a sucker for grey and gold mixed.



This top retails for $330, but I'm sure with a little determination I could find one similar that is slightly more affordable.









Tory Burch is one of my all-time favorite designers. She too has succumbed to the sequin craze. Isn't this top gorgeous? I love how the sequins accumulate at the bottom of the shirt.




















While browsing online in a sequin-induced state of perfect bliss, I happened across a handbag that took my breath away. It looks as if it was plucked from the from the hands of a goddess! Oh, Valentino! Why do you tease me with insanely beautiful bags that I can't afford?!


So Ladies, What are your thoughts on the sequin trend? Do you love it, hate it, really don't care one way or the other? Let me know! I'd love to hear your opinions!
By the way, thank you to all of you wonderful people
out there who are following my blog!
It means so much to me!

If you aren't a follower yet, please be sure to do so! :) I'm a campus blogger for Rent the Runway and I'll have exclusive discount codes available just for you! If you don't know about Rent the Runway, be sure to check out my post from April 19th! In the meantime, enjoy some more sparkling loveliness that I came across!




Jumper by Gryphon





















Gown by Antik Batik
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...