China Glaze Advice

I Need Your Help Lovelies!!!


It's been one of those weeks and I want to take myself on a
China Glaze Shopping Spree!!!
I'm so upset because I bought myself some lovely
blue polish from Sephora for $8...and it stinks!
It started chipping the day I applied it!

So...I need advice. I seriously have a list of about 40 China Glaze colors that I want.
And I found a website www.head2toebeauty.com
that sells China Glaze for $2.99 a bottle.
I know that I definitely want "For Audrey", a beautiful
Tiffany & Co. blue...





As well as Flying Dragon and Japanese Koi from the Ink collection....






I want to know what other colors you think I should get.
I love blues, purples and pinks.

Please let me know.
I hate wasting money on things that I think will be great that end up being rubbish...aka Sephora Nailpolish.

What have your China Glaze experiences been like? Good, Bad, Ugly?






The future of my nails is in your hands ladies....I'm trusting you! Let me know what colors I should buy in the comments section.
Ready, Set....Go!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...