Fall in Love with Oscar



Hello Lovelies!

First of all, I want to say thank you to all of my followers and to people who have commented on my previous posts. I've only really figured out how to work this blog thing this week and I already have almost fifty followers! I can't believe it, you all are wonderful.

Now ladies, I know it's a little early for this post, but when I saw Oscar de la Renta's line for Fall 2010 I just couldn't wait to write about it!
For years, it seems that us women have been forced to wear the drabbest of drab colors in the fall.
Browns, tans, creams, grays and the ever-so-flattering (can we say sarcastic?!)...pea green.
As if watching the world around us turn gray wasn't bad enough, we then have to clothe ourselves in the same mundane colors.

Never fear ladies! Oscar de la Renta is here to save the day (and our wardrobes as well) !!!
His fall line is beautiful, fresh and vibrant, full of bold colors and patterns!
This Pumpkin colored dress is my favorite!


As most of you probably know, I have a severe obsession with Gossip Girl.
I'm sure we'll see our dear Blair Waldorf donning some of these beautiful pieces in the near future.





The entire collection is so classy and chic yet subtly sexy at the same time.
He goes against the grain, using non-traditional colors to spice up the Fall season.
Thank you Oscar, I can only pray that other designers will follow suit!



























Be sure to check out the entire collection on his website under Fall 2010 RTW! I want your opinions! Which piece is your favorite? If it's not listed on my page, be sure to post a link with your comment so we can all take a look!

www.oscardelarenta.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...