New House: "Ghost Lamp"

Big news: I bought my first house and in 2 weeks I will receive my keys! It is a cute 19th century appartment at the ground floor (yes, with a garden!!!) in my favourite part of Amsterdam "oud zuid". And I will make a walk in closet! So excited!



This time I want to make my house exactly the way I want it. My home decoration is the same style as my outfits: Design combined with affordable brands, modern and some funny jokes.


One of my favourite "funny" furniture is the Bourgie lamp from Kartell. It has the nickname ghost lamp because it is see thru and I love that it combines an old design with new, modern materials. I bought two transparent ones to place beside the bed and a white one (with gold inside) for in the living room.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...