I Saw Sex and the City 2! Verdict...Fabulous!




Hello Lovelies!
I'm SO excited! I just got back from a premier early screening of Sex and the City 2!

A store in my hometown paired up with the local news station to provide a few of us ladies with tickets
to see SATC early!

I was lucky enough to get tickets!

The movie was FABULOUS and the clothes were to die for!
Of course, with a $10 million
wardrobe budget, why wouldn't they be?




Here are a pair of Gold Glitter Louboutins that
Carrie wears during the film, aren't
they stunning?!

This lovely dress by Halston Heritage
was worn by Carrie in the movie, I also mentioned it in one of my previous
blogs about Rent the Runway! You can rent this dress for
$5o from renttherunway.com!


Here are some more of the beautiful clothes you'll see in the film!

Sequin Gold Harem Pants (Ralph Lauren)

Dress by Matthew Williamson (a tad different in the film)

Brian Atwood Loca Studded Pumps $800

All of these outfits are amazing.
I especially love Miranda's sequined green collar gown
and Carrie's headband.

I'll try to post more once I find out who designed the pieces
used in the film.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...