Pretty Pleats

Hello Lovelies!
I hope you're all having a wonderful day!

How many of you ladies out there don't love an outfit that makes you look slimmer?
Anyone?

Dress by 3.1 Phillip Lim


I didn't think so, everyone loves to look like they've dropped a couple of pounds without having to spend hours at the gym!

In my opinion, pleats are a girls best friend!
Not only do they make you look taller, they also make you look leaner.
Thank your lucky stars because pleats are all over the runways this summer!

Just look at this gorgeous dress by Maje!
I just love the faded greyish-green color, it really gives it a vintage vibe. I'd pair this with some silver Grecian heels and a delicate arm cuff.






This beautiful piece is by Halston Heritage. The shimmer is so lovely, I would totally wear this on a girl's night out. It's very creative in that it features a faux drop-waist. The top layer of chiffon is completely separate from the bottom. Sara Jessica Parker recently wore this dress in the new film Sex and the City 2!




Phillip Lim is one of my all-time favorite designers.
Isn't this dress adorable?
Just look at the stud detailing on the shoulders!




This sexy little dress by Minx is sure to bring out the vixen in every woman! I am absolutely, 100% in LOVE with this dress!
The illusion that the lines create are sure to make even my petite 5 foot 3 (and a quarter!) inch self look 6 feet tall!

So ladies, be sure to go buy yourself something with pleats. After all, you deserve it!
Buy yourself some new shoes while your at it. Why?
Because you deserve those too!


(All of the items pictured in today's blog are
available at net-a-porter.com)
Shoes by Lanvin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...