Going Greek


Hello Lovelies!
I'm sure you're all at the movies this evening to see our favorite ladies.

Recently, I've had a real urge to travel the world.
I graduate from my University in December and I've been thinking about
taking myself on a trip to celebrate.

I thought about where I'd like to go for days with no luck. I ruled out Australia because it's so darn expensive to fly there.


Then my friend suggested Greece!
I can't believe I didn't think of that, I'm studying Classics at school!

I love Greek history, and it seems to be such a beautiful place.
Not to mention, I'd finally get to visit Europe!

I'm adopted, so I'm not exactly sure what my heritage is,
but so many people have told me that I look Greek.
That means I should fit right in, until someone tries to talk to me at least!

Here is one of my favorite sculptures based on Greek mythology by Bernini.
Apollo tries to abduct the nymph Daphne and to save herself, she
turns into a tree.
The movement in this sculpture is phenomenal.
Bernini truly made the marble come to life.


Have any of you ladies ever been to Greece?
What did you think?
Maybe you're from Greece. If you are, I'm dying to know,
do all the men over there look like the guys in the next photo?
If so, I've got a one way ticket on the next flight out of here!


I have to send a big thank you to the ancient Spartans
for allowing us to document their awesomeness
through two hours of shirtless men
with insane abs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...