Outfit: I am in beautiful Italy

Since last saturday, I am in beautiful Italy. Although the weather isn't great I am havinbg a great time! We rented the most beautyfull house on a hill near Perugia. I love the modern interior and will post pics soon! I found a rope filled with arty ysl rings at the ysl store in Florence! I am wearing one today, I love it! There were many on the rope, so I will sell the double ones soon! I will also sell the gold oval ring (same model as this) with a pink-pearly stone.

Do you know these doors??? (hint: from a recent movie)

Maybe now?

It's the square from the movie new moon (loved that movie!) in Montepulciano. It is a beaytyfull village with amazing views!


blazer: zara
t-shirt: cavour t-shirt from 5 preview
ring: YSL
jeans: pieces
purse: Balenciaga
scarf: Gucci
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...