Tik Tok Punk Shock

Hello Again Lovelies!
Two posts in one day, you lucky duckies!!!

Riding home today, Tik Tok came on the radio and it made me start thinking about Ke$ha...
First, I wondered why she is so opposed to brushing her hair...then I started thinking about her style...
It's so punk-glam, I can't help but love it!
Shocking!

I'm loving studs and chain details this season.
They're so fierce, but worn correctly, they can be ultra-femme as well.


What are all of your thoughts on this fashion trend? Do you like it or do you think it's just tacky?
Don't get me wrong, normally I'm a real petals and lace girly-girl, but I just really like the way
the masculine combat-style pieces look when mixed with a girly twist.

Here's a funky outfit that I put together on Polyvore. I thought it was kind of Ke$ha-ish.
Share your thoughts ladies, glam or trashy?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...