Hello Washington...Confessions of Another Vampire Obsessed Girl

Hello Lovelies!
I hope you're all having a wonderful Saturday afternoon!
I'm soooo excited because today, I'm packing to leave on my trip to the Pacific Northwest!
I'll be gone for ten days visiting Portland, Seattle and Victoria, BC!


Yes, I admit it, I'm a total Twilight dork. I'm a sucker for Vampires...no pun intended. Robert Pattinson is gorgeous.
And yes, I giggled like a teeny-bopper when Jacob took off his shirt in New Moon.
But can you blame me?!

As soon as I found out I was going on this trip, I hopped on Google Maps to see how far of a drive Forks was from Seattle...
Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to make it out there since I'm going with my University and apparently, it's a 4 hour drive...if only I had a certain pale gentleman to drive me there in his silver Volvo...
Anywho...long story short, I'm not going to be able to write for a few days.
I can't wait to leave, I've ALWAYS wanted to go to Washington!

Do any of you ladies live out west? Let me know, what are some must-see things while I'm there?


Here's a picture of me about a year ago when I had my "Alice" haircut. It started out as a Victoria Beckham A-line bob, and I started flipping it out...I promise I'm not really as pale as I am in the photo, it's just the light.




Leave a comment if you're as big a Twihard fan as I am and let me know if you're team Werewolf or team Vampire :D
I don't know about you all, but I LOVE the clothes that they use in the films.


I'll talk to you all when I get back!
XOXO


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...