Chocoholic Hervé from Rent The Runway

Hello Lovelies!
Just look at all of these new items available at Rent the Runway!
I just have to rent this dress! This is called Chocolate Addiction by
Hervé Léger. Just when I think
I've found my favorite dresses, they add more!
What's a girl to do?!

Here's an outfit I put together with items found on RTR.
(Excluding the shoes)


(Dress by Hervé Léger: $150, Bracelet by Badgely Mischka: $45, Earrings by Anton Heunis: $35, Shoes by Nina Culver: $72)
Retail Value of outfit w/o shoes: $1655...RTR Price: $230


Just to add extra icing on the cake, you can even rent rings from the site now!!!
Can this company be any more amazing?!
Happy renting!
And be sure to check out my previous post on how to get an
extra 25% off any dress you rent this summer!


http://amodelmoment.blogspot.com/2010/06/exicting-news-from-rent-runway.html


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...