My Oh Mi(ley Cyrus)!

Hello Lovelies!
Happy Tuesday, I hope you're all doing well and enjoying the fabulous summer weather. I just traveled down to Melbourne to
visit my friends at the beach and have a girls-only Eclipse Weekend.
The movie was amazing, if you haven't seen it yet,
quit reading this, get in your car and drive to the closest movie theater.
Be sure to drive like a Cullen on the way.



ANYWAY, on to what I'd really like to write about.
It seems like Miss Miley Cyrus has been turning up in the news quite a bit nowadays...and never for the right reasons.
I'll admit, even though I'm in my 20's, when I wake up on Saturday mornings, I'll eat breakfast and watch The Suite Life of Zack and Cody as well as Hannah Montana...Laugh if you want, but
I know you do it too!


With all the buzz surrounding this girl, I have to
ask a few questions:
1.What happened to the old Miley we know and love?
2. Why is she suddenly anti-pants?
3. Why would any parent allow their daughter to act this way?
4. Is anyone actually buying her CD's?


Ok, we get it, you can't be tamed.
You're almost 18 and you enjoy showing off your tattoos and pencil-thin body.
But seriously, have you lost your mind?!
Miley, bless your little pea-pickin' heart,
(as we say here in the south)
I do believe you've gone off your rocker.


It seems as though our dear little Miley is on a mission to experience
everything life has to offer by the time she's 18.
Since when did "growing up" become synonymous with "becoming a slut"?


Pole dancing, lap dancing, lingerie shopping sprees and faux-lesbian kisses... this girl is on a fast track to become the next LiLo.
(Get your SCRAM anklets ready)

What do you all think about Miley and her behavior?
Is this just a part of growing up or is she out of control?



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...