MTV Awards...Fabulous Style, Horrible Flops

Hello Lovlies!

As I'm sure most of you know, the 2010 MTV Movie Awards
take place this evening.
The red carpet is a place for the stars to gather
and show off their fabulous outfits.

This year, the celebs did not disappoint.
Sporting classic, chic and some unorthodox styles,
our favorite entertainers
made their way into the Gibson Amphitheater.
Lucky for us, the shutterbugs were waiting.
Fabulous designer pieces mixed with horrible fashion flops.

It's the most wonderful time of the year.

Katy Perry looked amazing with an electric blue wig,
white winged eyeliner and an
amazing bejewelled mini-dress.
Everything about her outfit just works.
She's promised "lots of nudity" during the show tonight, which is
sure to get a fair portion of the general male population
to tune in.


LiLo on the other hand, was a train-wreck.
I'm not sure what look she was going for with this
awful low-cut, sequined bodysuit, but it looks like a reject from the back
of Cher's closet.
She should have taken some pointers from Katy on
how to pull off the sparkles.
Better luck next time Linds.


I'm not sure how I feel about Christina's Versace Atelier gown.
It reminds me of Christmas tree tinsel/fish scales/slutty
gladiator.
But I guess, in a weird way, she pulls it off.


Audrina Partridge looked lovely...minus the shoes.


Julianne Hough looked stunning in a simple, sexy LBD.
I'm in love with her clutch.



I'm not sure what to say about
Katerina Graham...
A picture is worth a million words in this case, and right now, they're all
screaming for her to go home and change.
Failed attempt at a Rihanna look...yes.


Out of all the pictures I've seen thus far,
I have to admit that Katy Perry's
dress is by far my favorite!
It's different and daring in all the right ways.
Be sure to check out more pictures online and tell me who's look you
like the best!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...