Exicting News from Rent the Runway!

Hello Lovelies!
I have some exciting news for all of my followers!
Rent the Runway
is currently having a Summer special!
Pay $25 and you'll automatically recieve 25% off of any dress that you rent this summer!!!


(Sorry the image is fuzzy)
For those of you who don't know, I'm one of the blog representatives for Rent the Runway on my college campus!
Rent the Runway allows you to rent designer gowns and dresses
for up to 90% off their retail price!
Imagine wearing this
beautiful Hervé Legér, which normally costs $1600 for only
$150?!
What a steal!
I plan on renting this dress for my birthday!
























Be sure to use the link at the bottom of the flyer above to bypass the waiting list!

Let me know if you sign up for a Rent the Runway account too!
Have you ladies ever used this site before?
If not, I'd highly suggest creating a free account and browsing
through all the dresses and accessories they have to offer!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...