New MAC Collection: Venomous Villians!

Hello Lovelies!
Exciting news for all of you MAC fans out there!
The new collection, Disney Venomous Villains is due out this September!
While I am not a huge fan of the packaging,
(it looks like something an 8 year old would carry),
I am still very excited about this collection.


With everything
priced between $12.50 and $29.50,
I do believe, I might end up dropping some major cash to
get my hands on these pieces, especially the Maleficent and Evil Queen lines.

I couldn't find any decent pictures of the packaging,
MAC has really cracked down on image leaking,
but check out Belle du Jour's blog to see the images that she has of it.
http://belledujournewyorkcity.blogspot.com/
Let me know what you think, are you excited about the collection?




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...