You Look Like Alice Cullen

Hello Lovelies!
Are any of you wonderful ladies out there like me?
Do you think fangs are fabulous?
Have you been trying to avoid a tan and instead dream of milk white skin?
Do you compare every attractive man you see on the street to a certain
eternally 17 year-old gentleman?
If you do, I'm glad to know that I'm not alone.

I love everything about vampires.
Vampire stories, vampire rings vampire movies....Twilight...Edward Cullen.
I'm a dork, I'll admit it, but I'm super excited about the new movie
coming out next week.
I thought it would be fun to create an outfit inspired by
each of the main female characters up until the time the movie comes out.

I'll start with Alice, since she's my favorite and aside from Bella,
I feel I have the most in common with her.
Do you guys like this outfit? Do you think it suits Alice?


Alice Cullen: Eclipse



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...