Lady Gaga's Alejandro Music Video

Hello lovelies!

Men in stilettos, machine gun bras, no pants...
it's time for another Lady Gaga music video.


(These Images are the property of Interscope Records,
I do not claim ownership or rights to this pictures.)

I LOVE the Lady, but I have to be honest,
I'm really not a fan of this video.

The majority of the action
takes place in what looks like a military training camp...
dancers and extras sport Nazi-esque uniforms with Gaga as an
overseeing dictator.
The strange thing is, the soldiers are made to look similar to monks with their distinct haircuts.


Fast forward to to some strange scenes of Kama Sutra,
bondage, and Lady Gaga dressed as a nun.
There are a ton of religious references throughout the movie,
and while I'm not personally offended by any of them,
I'm sure quite a few people out there will be.


Altogether, the video is just odd.
I really don't understand it and it doesn't match the song
at all.
However, would we expect anything less than something
shocking from Gaga?

Watch the video here and let me know what you think.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...